Monday, April 22, 2013

Right now I should be falling a sleep but Im not.I have to be up by 6:00am. Where I live right its 10:00pm. Im working as a nanny and a maid for my sister. I have many jobs to do here.  I have had over Jobs some easyer some hard. I raused dogs for awhile I miss the dogs and the house I lived in back then. I worked in the food and retail business. Now I cant even get a job it sucks.
  My family says I have a Job take of my sisters kids for free. My son who is 9 he need more care then poeple think. With him thing got be done just so. He has a lot of problems with walking talking. My daughter is 2 she is so fast and talks like you wouldnt believe. She a hand full. She trys to help so much I think she understand how hard it is for her brother. Well I guess Im getting tired so Im going off to bed. So rememder if I dont see ya tomorrow live, love and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment