Sunday, May 5, 2013

Update on Jr.

The other day I took Jr for a check up (this check is make sure he ok to go to MDA camp) The check up then well. His doctor  ask if he was having any problems with eat. I said there are some foods he will not eat like lettuce and marshroom. His doctor ask if we need a feeding tube I said no because we dont yet. He only going to be 10 this month. This hit me like a mack truck. I havent told the family yet I know I will have to soon. But what do you say that you know what I mean. I think I will tell my oldest son first he will want to know.
       Him and Jr are buddy there about 10 years apart. But they have something brothers and sisters dont. I cannt say what it is because I never had what they have. Yes I have sisters and brothers but I dont have that with any of them.
    Anna and Dustin have it to 14 years between them. Maybe it the years apart they are well anyways dont know.
    I got to plan a birthday party for Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment