Monday, January 4, 2016

I will put up

I will be putting up some more videos. Tomorrow crochet lesson will be on single crochet (Sc) I also have a video on chaining so you know. Maybe all add increasing ( Inc) and deceasing (dec) to that.
Wednesday I will post pattern and a Crochet tutorial video to go with the pattern but you have to wait until Wednesday to find out what pattern it is.
Thursday is my crochet podcast it will be number 25 all put the video up on this blog so you all can find it ok.
Friday is going to be crafted Friday any craft goes so who know what all do it in the wind. yes video will be posted on here.
Saturday is how to day all do video on something around house that needs fixing or needing doing who knows.
Sunday Maybe a talk show still thinking or something.
Monday don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment